Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique Carlsbad - Dr. Fallah
It is important to follow the Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique, or "SMART," to protect Carlsbad area patients from toxicity during their procedure. Dr. Fallah describes the steps taken to reduce exposure for both patients and staff. Learning about this treatment allows patients to educate themselves on the dangers of mercury toxicity, even during the removal and replacement of their silver amalgam fillings.
A Gift That Matters - Dr. Fallah's work with Fresh Start
See How Dr. Fallah Helped Twins Stephanie and Ramses Restore Their Smiles
DCA TV -Dr. Fallah discusses Holistic Dentistry and Zirconia Dental Implants
Results of a 2009 survey about amalgam restoration use, published by The Wealthy Dentist indicated that 66% of dentists stated that they tell patients about cosmetic options to replace amalgams (but do not necessarily mention anything about the safety of amalgams).
22% of surveyed dentists stated that they tell patients about options that are potentially safer although many of these dentists have completely discontinued the use of amalgams. The remaining 12% said that they prefer to place amalgam.
Survey results also indicate that a majority of dentists choose to not use mercury amalgam at all. 54% of general dentists use other products to fill cavities. If amalgam is considered 'safe and effective' and is less expensive than its replacement substances, why don't most dentists use it?
Dr. Fallah's dental practice is holistic -- he is a mercury free dentist.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!