We would love to help every one of our patients enjoy a healthy smile for life!
has established a comfortable, inviting office in which patients may address a number of dental concerns. Whether this is where your journey begins or you are in good oral health and want a holistic dentist
in North San Diego County to assist
you in maintenance, we are happy to introduce you to our various general dentistry services.
In addition to a well-designed office, we provide little luxuries that will make your visits as comfortable as possible. As we attend to your dental needs, you may listen to relaxing music of your choice on our noise-cancelling headphones, watch television
on strategically mounted monitors, or simply sit back and relax with the aid of our Alpha-Stim® AID. Dr. Fallah is also licensed in IV sedation to add to your comfort.
Services that you will find at the Carlsbad office of holistic dentist Dr. Al A. Fallah include:
- In-depth consultation, examination and cleanings
- Scaling and root planing
- Diagnosis and proven treatment for gum disease
- Gum contouring
- Crowns and bridges
- Biocompatibility testing
- Crown lengthening
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Cosmetic dental treatments
- Bridges and partials
- Oxygen/Ozone therapy
- Biocompatible dental implants
- Minimally invasive gum surgery
- Biological oral surgery
- Oral cancer screening
- Occlusal adjustment
Before and after results of actual patients treated in our practice.
Porcelain veneers and laser gum contouring
This patient's smile was enhanced by Dr. Fallah with four porcelain veneers and laser gum contouring.
Our goal is to eliminate your existing dental problems and promote optimal wellness with holistic dental care tailored to your needs. Your consultation with Dr. Fallah is the beginning of what we hope will be a lifelong relationship that revolves around
your smile and your health.
We are proud of what we have achieved with numerous patients, leading them into a better quality of life by customizing dental solutions to their systemic needs. In our office, dentistry is about more than filling a cavity or applying antibiotics to gum
disease. It is about recognizing the relationship between the mouth and the body and preserving natural biology with considerate, compassionate care.
Contact usCALL US NOW
in Carlsbad Village to schedule your private consultation with a dental team that cares about the longevity of your oral and systemic health.
New Patients: (760) 576-2779 | Current Patients: (760) 576-2269
Patient Video Testimonials
Chelsea describes her tumultuous health journey - Real Patient
Chelsea describes her tumultuous health journey and how she battled multiple illnesses and infections without knowing the cause for it. Watch as she recounts how grateful she is to Dr. Fallah for identifying the root cause behind all her ailments.
Safe Amalgam Removal Best Results In Carlsbad CA - Real Patient
David regains his smile & health with amalgam removal
After almost 60 years, David finally found a dentist to smile about: Dr. Fallah. He explains his awesome experience with
safe amalgam removal and biocompatible restorations.
Experienced Doctor And The Friendly Staff At Al A. Fallah - Happy Patient
Look younger with advanced dentistry techniques
This patient was shocked by how much older she looked (and felt) with deteriorating bridges. After Dr. Fallah’s
treatments, she looks “five to 10 years younger.”
What our patients say about General Dentistry
I had a lot of work done here. A tooth extraction, 7 mercury filling removals, one crown and working through some infection that i had prior to my appointment. Dr Fallah really helped me, and the whole staff was awesome. I would recommend to have work done here. Thanks again Dr Fallah
Originally Posted on
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!