Dr. Al A. Fallah
is changing the way you think about the dental visit. He has embraced advancements in dentistry that eliminate many of the biggest sources of fear and anxiety: the sound and sensation of the drill, needles, and lingering uncomfortable numbness caused by anesthetic.
Waterlase comfortable Dentistry in Carlsbad
represents one of the ways that common dental procedures are changing for the better.
What is Waterlase?
You may be familiar with the use of lasers for other medical procedures; for example, have you or a family member ever had LASIK for vision correction? The energy produced by the beam of laser light reshapes the cornea, just as it removes everything from pigments in tattoos to spider veins.
In dentistry, professionals like Dr. Fallah and his team use lasers for the most comfortable, precise, and pleasant experience possible. Energy from the laser is an alternative to invasive surgical tools or high-speed drills. When the incisions, pressure, and vibration of conventional dental tools are eliminated, associated bleeding, swelling, and discomfort are also eliminated. There is little to recover from due to the noninvasive nature of lasers like Waterlase. The lingering effects of numbing shots are also a thing of the past, because laser dentistry is well-tolerated and doesn’t usually require pain management.
What makes Waterlase special?
This laser continuously sprays water. Your teeth are partially made of water, so when Waterlase is applied it excites those water molecules to cut through tooth structure. Water also cools the tooth, which further minimizes discomfort, and other complications that have plagued conventional dentistry.
Waterlase can handle most treatments safely, precisely, comfortably, and efficiently! Waterlase may be used for preventive, cosmetic
, and restorative procedures, including:
- Crown lengthening
- Gum contouring
- Gum disease treatment or gingivectomy
- Tooth preparation for cavity treatment
- Bone disinfection
- Treatment of Canker Sore or Cold Sore
Dr. Fallah welcomes questions about Waterlase. Call (760) 730-1600 today.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!