Meet the Doctor, Dr. Al Fallah
Dr. Al A. Fallah practices holistic cosmetic and restorative dentistry in the city of Carlsbad. He treats patients from all areas of San Diego and even receives patients from other states and countries.
Dr. Fallah's affiliations include:
- Master of International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
- Trained and extensive experience in the use of Z system (Zirconia Dental Implants)
- Graduate of the prestigious Residency Program in Contemporary Aesthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and Oral Conscious Sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA Appliances
- Graduate of Advanced Level Master's Course in Orthodontics from Straight Wire Orthodontics
- Graduate of Chirodontics Program (Completed training in Chirodontics 1, Chirodontics Dental Techniques, Chirodontics Cranial Techniques, Chirodontics Structural Techniques, Chirodontics Nutritional Techniques)
- Graduate of Straight Wire Orthodontics in the following programs (2004-2006): Advanced Level Orthodontics, Neuromuscular Orthodontics
- Certified Invisalign Practitioner
- Certified by the Board of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM)
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Holistic Dental Association
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- West San Diego Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
Dr. Fallah provides care from a holistic and biological perspective, integrating proven principles and the latest technologies to treat a myriad of dental concerns. It is our sincere desire to assist our patients in achieving a better state of being.
Before attending UCLA Dental School, Dr. Fallah received a Bachelor of Science degree cum laude in biochemistry from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD). In his educational career at UCLA, he ranked in the top 6 percent of the nation on his National Board Examinations.
Dr. Fallah completed a residency with the prestigious Contemporary Cosmetic Dentistry Program in Los Angeles and trained at the esteemed Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, where he perfected his skills in cosmetic dentistry under the tutelage of leading dentists in that field. His progressive education includes numerous modern methodologies such as jaw orthopedics, neuromuscular occlusion treatments, Invisalign, and full-mouth reconstruction. His 2002 fellowship, and 2015 mastership at the International College of Cranio-mandibular Orthopedics taught him various aspects of cranio-mandibular dysfunction, or TMJ, as well as optimal treatment programs for this condition.
Dr. Fallah has added additional innovative steps patients mercury exposures.
Dr. Fallah merges knowledge of dentistry and nutritional principles into our Carlsbad practice and collaborates with a network of physicians and healthcare professionals. Many patients who have received this form of care from Dr. Fallah report immense relief from chronic headaches and neck pain.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
Patient Video Testimonials
Looking For A Holistic Dentist In Carlsbad? - Painless Root Canals & Veneers
Teresa travels 2-plus hours for care, the holistic way
Teresa travels from Beverly Hills for Dr. Fallah’s holistic and, moreover, gentle approach. Find out why she says it’s
worth the more than two-hour drive!
Experienced Doctor And The Friendly Staff At Al A. Fallah - Happy Patient
Look younger with advanced dentistry techniques
This patient was shocked by how much older she looked (and felt) with deteriorating bridges. After Dr. Fallah’s
treatments, she looks “five to 10 years younger.”
What our patients say about Biological/Holistic Dentistry
Thank you Dr. Fallah for your service to our country and thanks to you and your incredible team of Dental Professionals for making the experience of not only the regular check-up, but also getting a crown (onlay & inlay) stress-free and of the highest quality.
Your offices are new and conveniently located, and your equipment is of the latest technology as well as environmentally friendly.
I plan on only flossing the teeth I want to keep in good shape, but should I have a cavity in the future, or need a more in-depth dental procedure, I look forward to coming back to your dental chairs knowing I’ll be in good hands.
Originally Posted on