Carlsbad dentist offers high-tech wand anesthesia system
Shots are consistently named as among the top sources of patients’ dental fears. Dr. Al A. Fallah
and his team have eliminated this cause of fear with the Wand high-tech anesthesia system in Carlsbad CA.
Introducing … The Wand
The appearance of needles and the sensation of traditional anesthesia administration is one thing that keeps patients away from the dentist, depriving them of the visits they need to stay healthy or to relieve pain such as toothaches. Fear may be phobia when patients would rather suffer with pain than go to the dentist. Dental abscesses can spread and enter the bloodstream, resulting in a systemic infection.
Unlike conventional syringes, the Wand is a computer-guided approach to delivering anesthesia. This feature allows:
- Precise and consistent delivery of anesthetic
- The patient to receive an appropriate amount of pain-relieving medication, not too much or too little.
- A more comfortable and pleasant experience before, during and after treatment.
A lightweight device that resembles a pen, the Wand when in the highly-skilled and highly-trained hands of Dr. Fallah, can quickly target a single tooth. By isolating the medication to only the treated tooth or site, the Wand limits the numbing sensation and other unwanted effects, and provides effective pain management with precise administration.
Dr. Fallah also controls the flow of the anesthesia for a more relaxed and stress-free experience in the treatment chair. You spend less time in the chair, because your dentist can better control the delivery of the anesthetic. Treatment can begin quickly, without waiting for numbing medications to take effect, and the procedure itself can be completed more efficiently.
The magic of innovative approaches
Until now, the “old” way with conventional needles and a numb mouth hadn’t changed in 150 years. Acquaint yourself with today’s dentistry. Call (760) 576-2779 to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!