Expert diagnosis dentistry available in Carlsbad
For many years, the standard of care in dentistry
involved visual examination enhanced by film, or more recently digital, x-rays. Dr. Al A. Fallah
is changing that for patients in the Carlsbad
area, with innovative technologies for expert diagnosis
Cone beam CT technology
Conventional x-rays essentially project a three-dimensional image onto a flat, two-dimensional plane. They help the dentist detect problems, but leave him to guess at exactly where in the mass of tooth and bone structure the issue lies.
To solve this dilemma and bring many other benefits to patients, Dr. Fallah has invested in the Planmeca ProMax 3D Mid cone beam CT digital imaging system. It provides incredibly clear, high-resolution images for expert diagnosis.
Uses for cone beam CT imaging
Some patients have a very sensitive gag reflex. Even the introduction of a small sensor necessary for conventional digital x-rays can be unpleasant. With the cone beam CT device, Dr. Fallah obtains images extra-orally – from outside the mouth
Three-dimensional imaging is also ideal for:
- Discovery of hidden infections in jawbone or teeth.
- Precise planning and placement of zirconia dental implants.
- Accurate mapping of the airway to address obstructive sleep apnea with oral appliance therapy.
- Finding causes of TMJ disorders, allowing for more effective treatment.
This system has the lowest radiation exposure
of any comparable technology. The process is quick and painless. Simply relax your head comfortably in the chin rest, while the machine takes panoramic images. The accuracy of those pictures is incredibly precise and detailed
. You see them on a monitor, while Dr. Fallah explains his findings and treatment options. The image files are securely stored and easily shared with your other healthcare providers or insurance company, if necessary.
Are you ready to experience the amazing results of expert diagnosis dentistry
? In the Carlsbad
area call 760-576-2779.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!