Dental care in Carlsbad, CA can be relaxing with IV Sedation
Dental anxiety keeps many people from receiving preventive and restorative dental care – missing out on the benefits of cosmetic treatments. Dr. Al A. Fallah offers IV sedation
to help patients in the Carlsbad, CA
area get their dental care back on track, without fear.
Understanding “sleep dentistry”
While sometimes referred to as “sleep dentistry,” with IV sedation you are awake during treatment, and respond to verbal cues. However, your mind is calm and your body is relaxed. You will be a bit groggy until the effect wears off, so a ride to and from your appointment is a must.
IV sedation is a good choice for the patient who:
- Is very anxious about the sights, sounds, smells, and sensations associated with dental treatment.
- Has had a previous bad experience in the dental chair.
- Has a fear of needles, or does not numb easily.
- Has very sensitive teeth.
- Has an active gag reflex.
- Needs multiple or complex procedures. With IV sedation, Dr. Fallah is often able to complete treatment in one visit, minimizing time away from work or other activities.
Advantages of IV sedation
The number one benefit of sedation dentistry is overcoming fear so that you can get the care you need. In addition, IV sedation is:
- Safe – Your wellbeing is monitored throughout the appointment.
- Efficient – Treatment can be completed faster.
- Therapeutic – Reduced physical tension speeds healing.
- Pleasant – Most patients have little or no recollection of treatment.
There is no need to feel embarrassed about the condition of your mouth. Even if it has been a long time since you last saw a dentist, please don’t hesitate to call 760-576-2779 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Fallah. You won’t get a lecture; you will get good advice on IV sedation
from the dentist Carlsbad, CA
patients trust for gentle care.
Recommended Dentist For IV Sedation, Root Canal Therapy & Implants Near Carlsbad
Cassie discovers a healthy mouth is a healthy body
Hear how Cassie boosted her immunity and no longer relies on medications after Dr. Fallah’s safe IV sedation, removal of
infected root canal teeth, and Zirconia implants.