Dental care in Carlsbad, CA can be relaxing with IV Sedation
Dental anxiety keeps many people from receiving preventive and restorative dental care – missing out on the benefits of cosmetic treatments. Dr. Al A. Fallah offers IV sedation
to help patients in the Carlsbad, CA
area get their dental care back on track, without fear.
Understanding “sleep dentistry”
While sometimes referred to as “sleep dentistry,” with IV sedation you are awake during treatment, and respond to verbal cues. However, your mind is calm and your body is relaxed. You will be a bit groggy until the effect wears off, so a ride to and from your appointment is a must.
IV sedation is a good choice for the patient who:
- Is very anxious about the sights, sounds, smells, and sensations associated with dental treatment.
- Has had a previous bad experience in the dental chair.
- Has a fear of needles, or does not numb easily.
- Has very sensitive teeth.
- Has an active gag reflex.
- Needs multiple or complex procedures. With IV sedation, Dr. Fallah is often able to complete treatment in one visit, minimizing time away from work or other activities.
Advantages of IV sedation
The number one benefit of sedation dentistry is overcoming fear so that you can get the care you need. In addition, IV sedation is:
- Safe – Your wellbeing is monitored throughout the appointment.
- Efficient – Treatment can be completed faster.
- Therapeutic – Reduced physical tension speeds healing.
- Pleasant – Most patients have little or no recollection of treatment.
There is no need to feel embarrassed about the condition of your mouth. Even if it has been a long time since you last saw a dentist, please don’t hesitate to call 760-576-2779 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Fallah.
You won’t get a lecture; you will get good advice on IV sedation from the dentist Carlsbad, CA patients trust for gentle care. CALL US NOW
New Patients: (760) 576-2779 | Current Patients: (760) 576-2269
What our patients say about IV Sedation
Thank you Dr. Fallah for your service to our country and thanks to you and your incredible team of Dental Professionals for making the experience of not only the regular check-up, but also getting a crown (onlay & inlay) stress-free and of the highest quality.
Your offices are new and conveniently located, and your equipment is of the latest technology as well as environmentally friendly.
I plan on only flossing the teeth I want to keep in good shape, but should I have a cavity in the future, or need a more in-depth dental procedure, I look forward to coming back to your dental chairs knowing I'll be in good hands.
Originally Posted on
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!