Zirconia dental implants
Statistics indicate that there is a large percentage of middle-aged adults who have lost one or more permanent teeth. This may be due to injury,
or another condition. In some cases, a patient may experience total failure of natural teeth by their mid-seventies. Tooth replacement treatment performed today can restore the smile and also reduce the
likelihood of bone loss. After a thorough consultation and examination, Dr. Fallah
may recommend zirconia dental implants as the most suitable form of tooth replacement.
Dental implant treatment has been in a state of continual development for more than fifty years. Because dental work is visible to the outside world, there is an even greater consideration that must be made than the ability
of a material to integrate itself into natural structure. Zirconia implants gives us the best of both worlds.
Before and after results of actual patients treated in our practice.
Dr. Fallah restored V.K.'s mouth with a new set of Implants
This patient had ill-fitting dentures and was experiencing jaw pain and back pain. He was given dentures that appear to fit his face like natural teeth. His bite was repaired and, in order to match his face, leveled. Basically with a Non-Invasive Dental Face Lift - this patient's lips were evened and face slightly elongated. This patient is very happy with his dental face lift makeover, his new smile and reports being completely pain free.
Findings show the positive aspects of this zirconia oxide ceramic. This material is more lifelike, being white in tone, and exhibits other favorable qualities such as hardness and strength necessary for chewing. Zirconia
also has a high threshold for stress, making it an excellent choice for long-term stability.
Patient Video Testimonials
Recommended Dentist Near Carlsbad - Infected Root Canal Extraction
Patient gets a "new start" with natural techniques
This patient "couldn't be happier" with Dr. Fallah's natural approach to extractions, implants, and restoring health to a
mouth with failing root canals for a "new start."
Smile Makeover Using Biocompatible Materials Carlsbad - Holistic techniques
Patient explains why biocompatible dentistry matters
There were many reasons for this patient to smile about his makeover. Discover why he "couldn't be more pleased" with
Dr. Fallah's holistic techniques and tooth-friendly materials.
Mercury Removal, Fillings, Implants - Full Smile Makeover In Carlsbad, CA
Healthy restorations restore Ed’s confidence in dentistry
Hear how Dr. Fallah removed Ed’s amalgam fillings (all of them!) and replaced the bridges he was so unhappy about
with beautiful, healthy Zirconia Implants.
There are several reasons we prefer zirconia dental implants:
- Zirconia is a more biocompatible material, mimicking many of the attributes found in enamel and bone.
- Patients with allergies, a compromised immune system, and sensitivities can feel comfortable having zirconia implants inserted. We perform reactivity testing to determine the appropriateness of dental materials.
- Due to the absence of metal, zirconia implants are not electrically conducive. The high quality ceramic is also resistant to corrosion.
- Because zirconia is an inert material, there is no obstacle created along the meridian of the treated tooth. The continual support of energy flow makes this type of implant ideal for the holistically minded patient.
Dental implant treatment restores a high degree of your natural chewing function.
All about Zirconia implants and the benefits explained by Dr. Al A. Fallah
What are Zirconia implants? What is the difference and benefits of regular implants and Zirconia implants? Watch this video to learn more, as Dr. Al A. Fallah explains all about it.
"What are Zirconia Implants?
Hi, my name is Dr. Fallah. I am a biological dentist in Carlsbad, California, and I want to talk to you about Zirconia implants.
Zirconia implants are made of zirconia oxide. It is a crystalline structure and has no electrical conduction, and it does not put any electrical load on the meridian system.
What are the advantages of Zirconia implants?
The biggest advantage of the Zirconia implant is because the surface is so smooth and so clear bacteria cannot stick to it effectively. So the gum tissue looks very healthy.
The other aspect of the Zirconia implant is it makes your smile look beautiful. Zirconia is also bio-compatible, and you don’t get the black lining underneath the gum.
Why should one select Zirconia implants?
We are seeing tremendous results with these implants, they are strong, beautiful, and their design ensures a very retentive implant on placement and durability. "
We are proud of the personal attention we offer to each of our patients and we extend an invitation to you to experience the benefits of compassionate holistic dental care from our team in Carlsbad, CA. CALL US NOW
New Patients: (760) 576-2779 | Current Patients: (760) 576-2269
What our patients say about Zirconia dental implants
I recently had two implants done with Dr. Fallah. It was very good experience. Dr. Fallah is very patient, caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Fallah and to your wonderful staff for putting smile back in my face.
Originally Posted on
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!