Treat bite problems with advanced T-Scan Dental Services in Carlsbad
Dr. Al A. Fallah
is an advocate of the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies. These technologies offer superior comfort, safety, accuracy, precision, and efficiency. Today, T-Scan Dental Services in Carlsbad
at Dr. Fallah’s office allow bite-related problems to be identified early, before complications arise.
How does T-Scan work?
Made by medical technology company Tekscan, T-Scan is a handheld device that Dr. Fallah safely places in your mouth to quickly “scan” teeth. A digital image of your mouth can be viewed by you and the doctor on a monitor. This detailed digital “map” provides precise and thorough information about the relationship among your teeth.
Traditional diagnostics have shown where contact between teeth is made, but they have failed to measure the exact timing and amount of bite forces. In fact, Tekscan reports that 94 percent of dentists struggle with pinpointing how the upper and lower teeth come together by using conventional approaches such as articulating strips. Dentists determine how opposing teeth come together by the marks that are left after patients bite down on these papers.
T-Scan provides a complete picture of destructive imbalances. Dr. Fallah uses his extensive knowledge of how to interpret and analyze this detailed information as a means of accurately identifying problems. Accurate diagnostics are critical to developing an effective treatment plan. The team at Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT uses T-Scan in a variety of different ways, and for utmost patient satisfaction and optimal results from treatment:
- To create beautiful cosmetic restorations
- To protect tooth replacement options throughout the life of your smile
- For the creation of dental appliances that fit well and effectively treat conditions
- For appropriate orthodontic adjustments
- To proactively document bite-related changes and prevent the need for restorative care
Discover the difference advanced approaches make. Call Dr. Fallah’s office at (760) 576-2779 for scheduling
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!