Carlsbad patients embrace natural alternative to sedation with Alpha-Stim
Although, IV Sedation
is the most predictable method of sedation in our office, we also provide complementary natural sedation options as well. Al A. Fallah
, DDS, FICCMO is pleased to offer many methods to address dental fear, anxiety, and phobia. Not all dentists have the training and technologies in-house to meet patients’ needs and preferences. Dr. Fallah and his team believe patients deserve better than “one size fits all” solutions. As a holistic dentist, Dr. Fallah understands many patients desire natural and drug-free approaches to ease their fears for a pleasant experience. Patients may opt for Alpha-Stim Therapy in Carlsbad
at Dr. Fallah’s office. Read on to get to know this alternative to conventional sedation dentistry.
Q. What is Alpha-Stim?
A. This technology is a “non-drug” way to treat anxiety, pain, depression, and insomnia. In the dentist’s office, it offers a safe, fast, and effective way to relieve fears.
Q. What can I expect?
A. After discussing Alpha-Stim with Dr. Fallah, the approach is as simple as wearing electrodes that clip to your earlobes. The cellphone-sized Alpha-Stim sends gentle electrical signals to your brain, which reduce anxiety.
Q. What is the science behind Alpha-Stim?
A. Alpha-Stim helps to modulate your brain’s electrochemical signals. When these signals aren’t functioning properly, the hormones and neurotransmitters that regulate your moods and emotions are thrown out-of-whack. Many of Dr. Fallah’s patients feel an immediate improvement, often after a few minutes of use.
- FDA-cleared, so you can be confident in its safety
- Proven, with 30-plus years of clinical studies spanning 8,800 people
- Low-risk, a fraction of patients report headaches and skin irritation at the electrode sites
- Effective, 9 out of 10 patients report significant improvements in anxiety and mood
Kick back and relax! Tools like Alpha-Stim are a perfect complement to staff that feels like friends, and an office that feels like home. If you have more questions about this alternative to sedation, call (760) 730-1600.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!