Carlsbad dentist offers innovative sleep apnea solutions
An estimated one of every 15 Americans suffer with sleep apnea
. This chronic condition, characterized by loud snoring, periods of breathing cessation, snorts, chokes, and jerks continually interrupts deep, regenerative sleep. Sleep apnea increases risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and other serious health issues. Dr. Al A. Fallah
brings new solutions
with long-term benefits to patients in the Carlsbad
The DNA difference
Conventional oral appliances improve snoring and sleep apnea in the short term. They hold the mouth slightly open and pushing the jaw forward to keep the airway open during sleep. These appliances treat the symptom, not the cause of sleep apnea, so they must be worn for life.
Dr. Fallah is certified in sleep apnea treatment
using the innovative Daytime-Nighttime Appliance® (DNA) system. This FDA-cleared device takes a fresh approach, bringing relief of symptoms by addressing the underlying issues causes of snoring and sleep apnea.
DNA therapy is based on the concept of Pneumopedics®. This is a process of gradually and non-surgically increasing the size of the upper jaw. Wearing the device in the evening and through the night increases nasal airway volume
. With good compliance, DNA significantly improves sleep apnea, and eliminates it in some cases.
Dr. Fallah is eager to tell you more about these ground-breaking solutions for sleep apnea. CALL US NOW: (760) 730-1600
Dr. Fallah is also certified in use of the mRNA mandibular Repositioning-Nighttime Appliance®. Utilizing biomimetic principles, this device provides combination maxillo-mandibular correction. Worn at night, the mRNA repositions the lower jaw for easier breathing, while gently redeveloping the upper airway
. It also encourages better alignment of teeth.
Benefits of DNA/mRNA treatment
- Long-term relief from sleep apnea.
- Improved tooth alignment and facial appearance.
- Non-surgical and drug-free.
- Discreet – it looks something like a retainer.
- No noisy CPAP machine.
What our patients say about sleep apnea solutions
I drive 2hrs. to get to Dr. Fallah's office and he's worth every minute! I would travel across the country to be treated by him, he's that good!
Originally Posted on
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!