If you dread visiting the dentist, Dr. Al A. Fallah
and his team don’t take it personally but they do want to change your perception! In addition to friendly professionals and an office designed with your comfort in mind, Dr. Fallah offers high-tech tools to ease anxiety associated with dental procedures. Biomodulator therapy in Carlsbad CA
provides a noninvasive, natural way to improve your experience, and the healing process afterward.
Getting to know Biomodulation
Biomodulator therapy is not any one type of device. Generally, these devices use biofeedback and neuromodulation to stimulate your body’s natural release of nitric oxide, endorphins, and neuropeptides responsible for healing. In Dr. Fallah’s capable hands, the biomodulator device is safe and you get maximum benefit from therapy. Many patients feel little more than tingling as the device is applied, and the positive effects of biomodulation are often immediate.
Doctors use biomodulator devices to treat or manage conditions ranging from arthritis and chronic fatigue syndrome, to sports injuries and burns. In the dentist’s office, you can benefit from this therapy in many preventive, restorative, and cosmetic procedures, including:
- Temporomandibular joint-related symptoms
- Dental infections
- Post-extraction healing
- Pre- and post-surgical relaxation
- Facial swelling
- Bite-related problems
Dr. Fallah may apply the biomodulator for 5 to 10 minutes before treatment to assist with pain and relieve anxiety. Biomodulation therapy may also be used after surgery to aid in recovery. When used appropriately by the professionals at Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT patients rarely experience swelling, bruising, or other post-surgical complications.
This gentle approach helps to eliminate or reduce the need for pain medications, which makes biomodulation a natural approach.
practices welcome natural products and therapies, because they are generally safe, low-risk, and noninvasive. How can you benefit from biomodulator therapy?
Find out by calling (760) 576-2779 to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!