DentalVibe enhances your anxiety free dental experience in Carlsbad
From a warm smile to noninvasive and conservative techniques, there are many ways that Dr. Al A. Fallah
and his team create an anxiety free dental experience in Carlsbad.
Your good oral health is built on a foundation of proactive routine checkups and professional cleanings. If your experience at the dentist’s office isn’t pleasant, you might not come back for the dental care so necessary to your health.
As a complement to a friendly team, an office that feels like home, and gentle techniques, Dr. Fallah has also invested in the latest proven technologies for patient comfort. DentalVibe
addresses a significant source of dental fear: needles. The appearance of a needle can induce fear in some patients, as they tense up over the impending discomfort of the shot. A handheld device, the DentalVibe is designed to do away with these anxiety-producing sensations and characteristics of traditional syringes that deliver anesthetic.
The DentalVibe device is applied to the treatment site at the same time anesthetic medicine is injected to prepare your mouth for the dental procedure. When DentalVibe is activated, it causes surrounding tissues to vibrate. Research shows that vibration sensations travel to your brain first, which blocks the feeling of pain from the injection.
The manufacturers of DentalVibe call it an “injection comfort system” for good reason. They report:
- 95 percent of patients have a better perception of dentists after benefiting from the device than they did before experiencing DentalVibe
- A favorable perception of the dentist generally equates to a better smile and healthier body because patients are getting the care they need.
An anxiety free dental experience in the Carlsbad area requires an office that isn’t afraid to invest in quality talent, first-class amenities, and the latest technologies. Call (760) 730-1600 to schedule a visit with Dr. Fallah.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!