Transform your smile with "instant orthodontics" from Carlsbad dentist
According to Delta Dental, about one million American adults wear braces. The average treatment time is 18 months to three years, followed by indefinite use of a retainer. Orthodontics may be appropriate for severely misaligned teeth, bite problems, or TMJ disorders. The primary motivator for orthodontics, however, is appearance. Most patients want to improve the look of their smiles. Dr. Al A. Fallah offers a fast alternative for cosmetic straightening. Dental veneers are often referred to as “instant orthodontics,” and they are transforming smiles in the Carlsbad area.
Porcelain is a strong ceramic material that has the translucency and luster of natural tooth enamel. Veneers are thin layers of porcelain, expertly crafted to fit over the front surfaces of teeth that are most visible when you smile. They last many years, with good oral hygiene.
How veneers “straighten” teeth
Dental veneers do not move teeth. Rather, they enhance the appearance of teeth by disguising minor misalignment. They close smaller gaps, and hide twisted or shifted teeth and overlaps. High quality veneers bring beautiful uniformity in tooth size, shape, color, and alignment to the smile.
An efficient process
Veneers can typically be placed in just two visits to the dentist, over a span of about two weeks, after an initial consultation. Dr. Fallah prepares teeth by removing a minute amount of enamel, so that veneers fit snugly and look natural. Impressions are taken. They are sent to a professional dental lab along with measurements and information on shading to match or improve your smile. When the veneers are finished, you return to Dr. Fallah’s office to have them cemented in place and polished to perfection. You also receive care instructions to keep your new smile looking great.
To learn more about porcelain veneers and other smile makeover options, call 760-576-2779.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!