Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aesthetics of the smile. Dr. Fallah and his staff encourage patients in the San Diego area to consider the benefits of treatment when imperfections of the smile arise.
Cosmetic dentistry services available
Dr. Fallah is excited to offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services.
- CEREC – patients interested in same-day restorations such as crowns, bridges, or veneers may enjoy the advantages of the CEREC technology available at our practice.
- Partial dentures – when teeth are missing within the smile, partial dentures can be used to restore function and beauty with high quality restorations.
- Veneers – covering imperfections of the smile can be achieved with the use of porcelain veneers, which act as thin, natural-looking facings for the anterior teeth.
- Bridges – bridges are an alternative to partial dentures and we can replace one or more teeth in a row with this beautiful porcelain restoration made in-office with CEREC CAD/CAM technology.
- Dental implants – our practice uses zirconia implants to replace teeth or provide a foundation for bridges or complete dentures.
- Safe amalgam removal – after placement of the rubber dam, we place a special material and bite registration material. This material is placed between the rubber dam, the clamp, and the corresponding teeth, which then creates a complete seal that totally prevents seepage of any material into the mouth. This, in conjunction with an oxygen nasal mask, full draping, multitude of external suctions, and special air purifiers help us provide the safest available protocols for mercury amalgam removal for our patients. This way we virtually eliminate any mercury exposure to our patients and drastically reduce our own mercury exposure.
- Complete smile makeover – patients with several cosmetic issues may also consider the benefits of a full “smile makeover.” By combining several of the services above, patients can achieve a brand-new smile with complete reconstruction. During an initial evaluation appointment, Dr. Fallah can recommend the procedures that will help to achieve the look patients desire for their smiles!
Schedule a visit today!
If you live in the San Diego area, Dr. Fallah and his team can provide treatment and care at the “home of exceptional dentistry.” New patients are welcome to contact his practice at (760) 576-2779 or by visiting 1293 Carlsbad Village Drive. His practice is equipped with some of the latest technologies for cosmetic dentistry services and encourages individuals of all ages to visit his state-of-the-art practice for care.