How does one choose a cosmetic dentist in the San Diego area?
Dr. Al A. Fallah offers comprehensive dental services to patients of his Carlsbad, CA, practice, only a brief and pleasant drive from San Diego. We offer all the services that people ordinarily expect from a general dentistry practice. Our practice, however, is not ordinary! Patients can expect exceptional holistic dentistry services, as well as an expanded range of services. One area of excellence our practice is known for is cosmetic dentistry, including various services that may be combined for a complete smile makeover. Aesthetic services include such things as dental veneers and partials, for example.
In order to choose a qualified cosmetic dentist, a patient should look for extensive experience, successful outcomes, and satisfied patients. Ideally, Dr. Fallah would see a patient for their oral health maintenance anyway, in order to have a complete working knowledge of the patient’s oral health. Both a current patient and one who comes into the practice seeking cosmetic services will undergo a consultation appointment. We will make sure that all necessary background and other information is gathered in order to make the best recommendations. Through our discussions, we will also accumulate specifics regarding the patient’s desired goals and outcomes. This will go into forming a mock-up for the patient to be able to try on their new look before it is finalized and components are created. Any changes at this point can be adjusted easily, so that the final product will require only minimal adjustment when placed. Our ability to make quality ceramic restorations onsite is also a benefit that should not be ignored. The timeliness, accessibility, and knowledge that goes into this part of the process can be invaluable for an outstanding overall experience.
We will provide visual examples of work that has been performed for other patients, to give peace of mind. We are confident that the experience and training behind Dr. Fallah’s work, including completion of specialized education in contemporary aesthetic dentistry, will put a patient at ease that they have indeed made the best choice for a cosmetic dentist in the area.
A phone call is the first step towards discovering how to achieve the look and smile you’ve always wanted. Visit us for preventative dental care, as well as other general dentistry services. Then explore the ever-changing world of cosmetic dentistry and view your new image – one that is more glamorous than you could have ever imagined.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!