Regular visits to your dentist in Carlsbad lead to significant long-term benefits
While brushing and flossing may seem like trite concepts, being faithful to this practice is crucial to your oral health. This is one thing you can easily do to contribute to a healthy and beautiful smile. You can also choose a dentist who will partner with you for good oral and overall health. A partner in health is exactly what you will find with Dr. Al A. Fallah in Carlsbad, CA. While dental visits may not be our first choice of things to do, they do lead to long-term benefits, and visits to our office can be relaxing and enjoyable.
Maintaining good oral health provides greater protection against risks for such problems as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and a host of other conditions. Routine care and regular visits to your dentist mean a reduction in tooth decay and gum inflammation, as well as fewer complex and costly dental problems. Dr. Fallah and his staff are first committed to preventative care for patients. The goal is always health first, and restoration or revision to fit the need.
We provide comfortable services in pleasant surroundings, implementing products and services that integrate naturally with the body’s systems. We believe this serves our patients well. We will explain treatments and answer any questions when recommending services such as fillings, crowns, root canals, gum treatments, veneers, bridges, and dental implants. We offer additional beneficial care with ozone therapy, biocompatibility testing, sedation options, and oral cancer screenings.
We invite you to call and schedule preventative care visits for your family, or for help with any dental issue you may be experiencing. Trust our holistic practice to service you with products and procedures deemed beneficial to you as a person, not just your teeth. Get to know us as we seek to learn more about you, so that we can tailor your treatment plans to merge ideally into your life. In Carlsbad and surrounding areas, make Dr. Fallah your dentist to build a valuable partnership for a healthy future.
Dr. Al A. Fallah, DDS, MICCMO, AIAOMT
is an exceptional dentist who treats patients in Carlsbad, San Diego, and beyond with consummate expertise. He provides holistic care with compassion and excellence. Due to Dr. Fallah’s extensive education, experience and skill, he can offer his patients many options and choices in the care they receive. Dr. Fallah believes in co-creating the optimal treatment options together with his patients to suit their unique requirements.
Some of his many achievements:
- Graduate of UCLA Dental School 1987 (scored in top 6 percent of the national boards)
- Master of International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Has extensive experience and training in the use of the Zirconia Dental Implants, especially the Swiss Dental Solutions (SDS) and the Z system
- Extensive experience in biological oral surgery using Ozone and PRF
- Graduate of the prestigious residency program in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and oral conscious sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA, mRNA, and other sleep and TMD appliances
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Extensive training in neuromuscular orthodontics
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Fallah is renowned for providing advanced, cosmetic
, and restorative treatments while safeguarding their health with holistic and biological principles. We welcome you to call Dr. Fallah’s office today to experience exceptional dental care!