Meet the Doctor, Dr. Al Fallah
Dr. Al A. Fallah practices holistic cosmetic and restorative dentistry in the city of Carlsbad. He treats patients from all areas of San Diego and even receives patients from other states and countries.
Dr. Fallah's affiliations include:
- Master of International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
- Accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
- Trained and extensive experience in the use of Z system (Zirconia Dental Implants)
- Graduate of the prestigious Residency Program in Contemporary Aesthetic Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Licensed in IV and Oral Conscious Sedation
- Certified Provider of DNA Appliances
- Graduate of Advanced Level Master's Course in Orthodontics from Straight Wire Orthodontics
- Graduate of Chirodontics Program (Completed training in Chirodontics 1, Chirodontics Dental Techniques, Chirodontics Cranial Techniques, Chirodontics Structural Techniques, Chirodontics Nutritional Techniques)
- Graduate of Straight Wire Orthodontics in the following programs (2004-2006): Advanced Level Orthodontics, Neuromuscular Orthodontics
- Certified Invisalign Practitioner
- American Dental Association
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- California Dental Association
- West San Diego Dental Society
Dr. Fallah provides care from a holistic and biological perspective, integrating proven principles and the latest technologies to treat a myriad of dental concerns. It is our sincere desire to assist our patients in achieving a better state of being.
Before attending UCLA Dental School, Dr. Fallah received a Bachelor of Science degree cum laude in biochemistry from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD). In his educational career at UCLA, he ranked in the top 6 percent of the nation on his National Board Examinations.
Dr. Fallah completed a residency with the prestigious Contemporary Cosmetic Dentistry Program in Los Angeles and trained at the esteemed Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, where he perfected his skills in cosmetic dentistry under the tutelage of leading dentists in that field. His progressive education includes numerous modern methodologies such as jaw orthopedics, neuromuscular occlusion treatments, Invisalign, and full-mouth reconstruction. His 2002 fellowship, and 2015 mastership at the International College of Cranio-mandibular Orthopedics taught him various aspects of cranio-mandibular dysfunction, or TMJ, as well as optimal treatment programs for this condition.
Dr. Fallah merges knowledge of dentistry and nutritional principles into our Carlsbad practice and collaborates with a network of physicians and healthcare professionals. Many patients who have received this form of care from Dr. Fallah report immense relief from chronic headaches and neck pain.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
Dr. Al Fallah
Dr. Fallah and his staff are AMAZING!! When I first went there 3 years ago, I was a total dental-phobe as a result of some bad dental experiences I had as a youngster. As a result, my teeth were a horrible mess and I was VERY reluctant to do anything about it. Dr. Fallah understood my fear and was compassionate in every way. He and his staff reassured me and did everything imaginable to ensure I had pain free and stress free visits. They took excellent care of me and now I have a smile I am proud of - NEVER thought that was possible. Even more amazing, I now actually look forward to going to the dentist (as long as it is Dr. F!) and am now able to keep problems from happening in the first place. WOW! If you think you hate the dentist or have had bad experiences in the past, Give Dr. Fallah a try - I promise you'll never regret it.